Delhi is a hidden gem in international food paradise from street food to international cuisine. Today I’m going to tell you about food spots. To celebrate the different cuisine from Different places with a friendly budget . Let’s begin
- Chacha Di Hatti
Only for you guys , craving lip smaking chole bhature is there in Kamla Nagar . The crunchyness in bhatture and the spices in chole can feel like a flavourful as well as you can also try chutney with it . So, If you are in North Delhi and feeling hungry and want a tasty street food with friendly budget . Once you try his chole bhature you will forget all the chole bhature that you eat yet .
- Location | Chache Di Hatti – D-33, Block G, Bungalow Road, Kamla Nagar
- TIMINGS | 9:30 AM – 4 PM
- Price for two | Rs 100
2. Ashok Chat Bhandar
- This popular eatery is known for its lip-smacking chaat and other street food items like samosas, kachoris, and golgappas. The shop is open from early morning until late evening and has a simple, no-frills ambiance. They are known for serving delicious chaat and other street food items .
- Location | 3488, Hauz Qazi Chowk, Bazar Sirkiwalan, Chawri Bazar in Old Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110006
- Price | Rs. 20-50 (per item)
- Timings | 10:30 AM TO 10:00 PM
3. Fateh Chand Ki Kachori
I can’t stop craving because of their crispy kachori and iconic kulcha roll . If you are in civil lines so, don’t forget to visit there for the crispy kachori and iconic kulcha roll . Make a plan with your squad on this weekend and enjoy the treat .
- Location | Fateh Chand Ki Kachori – Opposite St. Xavier School, Civil Lines
- Timings | 11 AM – 4 PM
- price | 100 RS
4. BTW ( Bitto Tikki Wala )
- The one an only BTW are on the high . They’re fill with different types of chaat, items & many more things , and we could be more glad because of the stuffings and the taste . Head on to this excellent eatery to try this yummy item and feel like a ‘yummy in my tummy’and then thank us later !
- Location | BTW – G-46, Aggarwal Millenium Tower at Netaji Subhash Place , New Delhi , Delhi
- Timings | 11 AM – 11 PM
- Price for two| Rs 200
5. Pind Balluchi
- Pind Balluchi is a popular restaurant chain that specializes in North Indian cuisine. They offer a range of dishes that are made using traditional cooking techniques and ingredients.some of the most popular dishes at Pind Balluchi include butter chicken, dal makhani, tandoori chicken, and paneer tikka.They also offer a range of breads, rice dishes, and vegetarian options.Overall, Pind Balluchi is great option with a affordable price.
- location |PP Tower, Shop No. 113-120, 1st in Netaji Subhash Place, Pitam Pura, New Delhi, Delhi 110034
- Price | 100 TO 300 per dish
- Timings | 12 PM TO 12 AM
6. Paranthe Wali Gali
- The street is famous for its parathas, which are a type of Indian flatbread that is stuffed with a variety of fillings and then fried.There are many small shops and stalls in Paranthe Wali Gali, each offering a different variety of parathas. Some of the most popular fillings include potato, paneer, cauliflower, mixed vegetables and then they also have special parathas. They also offer non-vegetarian options like chicken and keema (minced meat).The parathas are served hot and crispy, and are usually accompanied by a variety of chutneys, pickles, and curries.
- Location| 1984 -1985 , Gali Parnthewali in Chandni Chowk , New Delhi, Delhi 110006
- Price | 50 rs per parantha
- Timings | 8:30 AM to 10:00 PM
- Karim’s is a legendary and well known restaurant located in the bustling neighborhood of Jama Masjid in Old Delhi at the present time . It’s a popular destination for food lovers from all over the world. The menu at Karim’s is primarily focused on Mughlai cuisine, in addition Some of the most popular dishes on the menu include mutton burra kebab, chicken korma, biryani, and nihari. It become popular among the people because of crispy and yummy dishes .
- Location | 16 Gali Kababian Jama Masjid, Old Delhi, Delhi, 110006
- Price | 100 to 200 per dish
- Timings | 9 AM TO 1 AM
8. Kuremal Mohan Lal Kulfi Wale
This is a popular spot among the people in Chawri Bazar known for its delicious kulfi such as locals, tourists , visitors etc. It’s affordable and a must-try for dessert lovers so don’t forget to try it. Sweetness and a good taste of this kulfi is undoubtedly feel like a heaven . therefore after eating one kulfi you can’t stop yourself to take one more . More you eat more you feel unsatisfied and then you think that quote “Food is yummy fill your tummy”. Thus the people likes to eat his khulfi.
- location | Shop No. 526 Kucha Pati Ram, Sitaram Bazar Rd in Chawri Bazar in New Delhi, Delhi 110006
- price | 50 RS
- timings | 10 A.M TO 10 P.M
9. Madan lal halwai
Last things is for you is the desert . It is famous and favourite among the locals as well as the tourists, visitors . Some of the most popular sweets at Madan Lal Halwai include rasgullas, gulab jamuns, rasmalai, and pedas but don’t forget to try the small size samosa with chutney. In addition they have some special dessert that are handmade , which gives you satisfaction. They also offer a range of savory snacks like samosas, kachoris, and namkeens. Till now ,the sweets and snacks at Madan Lal Halwai are made using high-quality ingredients and traditional cooking methods, which gives them their unique and delicious flavor. They also offer a range of sugar-free sweets for those with dietary restrictions.
- Location | 5285, Sadar Thana Rd, Basti Harphool Singh, Pahari Dhiraj in Sadar Bazaar, New Delhi, Delhi 110006
- Timings | 7:30 AM TO 8:30 PM
- Price | prefer to visit shop
10. Dolma Aunty momos
- Dolma Aunty Momos is a small but popular momo shop located in Lajpat Nagar, a neighborhood in South Delhi. It’s known for serving delicious momos at an affordable price. The shop offers both vegetarian and non-vegetarian momos with a variety of fillings such as chicken, paneer, and vegetables. The momos are served with a spicy chutney and mayonnaise that adds the flavor, in Further you can mix it or not . But in my prospective that you shouldn’t mix it together.
- Location | D-1, Alankar Cinema Rd, opp. Police Station, Central Market, Lajpat Nagar II of Lajpat Nagar in New Delhi, Delhi 110024
- Price | 50 to 60 rs per plate
- Timings | 12 :30 to 10 PM
Overall all the places are good . If you are looking for food spot in north delhi with a friendly budget then you should visit them and as well as their prices are also friendly. I will prefer you to visit these place if you are in north Delhi so,you get a good experience and a good taste . Once you try them then you can’t forget the taste . Lastly , I would like to say that make a squad and try these things and the tibetan society I’ll attaching the link that you can do in north Delhi .
In addition these are the some food spot which are famous in noth delhi but . there are some more things that you can do in north delhi after eating food such as you can visit tibetan societ and many more by clicking on the following link .